On a brisk Sunday morning, Ohio State Army ROTC commissioned six new second lieutenants to the ranks of the United States Army.
Lt. Col. Jim Bunyak, the Professor of Military Science and Leadership presided over the ceremony. Dr. Michael Drake, the president of The Ohio State University addressed the cadets before turning over the microphone to Maj. Gen. (Ret.) Todd Carmony, who is an Army ROTC Alumni Society Hall of Fame inductee and one of 20 general officers to be commissioned from Ohio State.
We wish the best of luck to the cadets commissioned today.
- 2nd Lt. Trey Caram, Corps of Engineers
- 2nd Lt. Kirsten Czako, Adjutant General Corps
- 2nd Lt. Devon Furey, Nurse Corps
- 2nd Lt. Michael Gourley, Corps of Engineers
- 2nd Lt. Scott Gronsky, Adjutant General Corps (with a Branch Detail to Armor)
- 2nd Lt. John Martz, Chemical Corps